Tuesday 14 June 2011

The elephant in the room.

We are all psychic in one way or another; Sometimes when I meet other people they tend to be a little tense in my presence, and sometimes when I'm opened people tend to tell me all sorts of things and that can be overwhelming.
 I have these powers to make people feel my presents wherever I am. I am like an elephant in a room; wherever I am my presence is felt by everyone. I am an elephant in a small room, with everyone trying to get me out but I am not moving I am here to stay and no one has the power to move me. Lol!
This is how a person should be; let people feel your presents. It’s all about dominance and shouting your voice for everyone to hear what you have to say. It’s all about finding a territory and staying in your territory and not allowing anyone to move you.

No comments:

Post a Comment