Thursday 22 September 2011

To a very special friend

I have been balancing trying to understand the difficulty of feelings I have for you,
Guess this did not help anyhow but hurt me it has enlightened this personality in me that I did not know of a personality which resonates regrets for not knowing I have someone like you. I can’t help but hurt about this whole thing. The hurt I have inside is not an inflicted pain, but a touching pain. The kind of hurt that brings knowledge of the amazing things in my life.

The hurt that can be healed with lots of love, care and tender only someone of your calibre can give, Someone like you is not easy to find, That is why I wish nothing but the best for you, your  friends they always tell me what an awesome friend you are ,But I really have to say It’s hard for me to understand but I am all right. you’ve got a winning style that some people never learn , If you give away a smile then you get two back in return .Then you’ll be all right

No comments:

Post a Comment