Thursday 26 May 2011

Does he like me or hate me?

I knew this guy in high school and we always had this weird thing. He was the class president and thought he was everybody’s boss. He would take any chance to point something negative out about me. At one point he told me that he hated me in the middle of the class. In front of everyone. In many peoples opinion he was a racist. For the most part i avoided him and did not speak to him at all during senior year after graduation he sent me a friend request and I ended up accepting. And guess what? we met again at tertiary, ok so I had told him I liked him last year and then he was acting all weird  and ignoring me and my friends but after a couple of days he started talking to us again. Sometimes he’s really nice and starts conversations and other times he doesn’t even talk to me at all. Then at school when we were doing an activity about something we pick he asks me about whom am i doing and talks about who he’s doing. Other times when he passes out papers he just literally throws it at me and he is really mean to my friends at times. I’ am really not sure whether this is love or hate...

No comments:

Post a Comment