Sunday 15 May 2011

Feelings follow behaviour.

I wholeheartedly agree that feelings follow behaviour. I am of the mind that our day-to-day performance is based on our feelings. As a cognitive, we feel angry or happy; we like or dislike, etc all these feelings will direct you to behave in a certain way. In most cases we know what we want, what makes us feel better and what to do and the things we do are regarded as behaviour. And behaviour is more related with attitude and both these cues are exasperated by our feelings.

 This is very true; most of us have a tendency to listen to our feelings or to what we think before making any decision, this also observed with behaviour. I mean what you think will decide how you behave….. to make clear of this; as a human being there are things we are caring of and we hold them dear to heart and those that we are not caring of we just neglect their existence. What make this occur are the feelings that you have towards that certain precious thing.

 Just notice when you wake up in the morning with a fresh mind and a vision to accomplish something, for sure that day you will have a positive behaviour and good attitude. Same applies with me, when I wake-up everyday my day is beset with conflicting demands but I always thrive to complete my to-do list so in this way my feelings to accomplish my daily activities creates a positive behaviour. How I feel determines how I behave. So when you like something you will do it and if not you will not. You first feel it then do it or not.



No comments:

Post a Comment