Monday 1 August 2011

I HATE MONDAYS!

I have a day off at work so I tried to be super productive today.  I’ve tidied the house, swept and mopped all the floors and even managed to wash all the bathroom rugs and mats.
Later today at 15:30 my cousin (Sive) is going to take me out to the local home store to get some planting mix and plants for the patio planters.  Then after we going to go over to Waterfront so that I can buy a present for my cousin (Sive) since it is her birth day today.  I’m so blessed that she loves reading and probably she will read through this blog and find that I mentioned her born day and she is turning 13 years old today. I honestly believe that kids that love to read are just going to do better in school in general because it is not a struggle for them.
Tomorrow, I have a million little things to do on my never ending to-do list.  I need to get w/ the paperwork done for my upcoming business report.  I need to figure out the mess in the filling with the contract workers (it’s never simple with them).  Then I need to settle down and get some studying in for my upcoming state boards.  My Manager was a sweetheart for me this weekend and Saturday after she got off work we drove up to Greenpoint so she could show me where I will be going for my next meeting.  So now I know where the hotel is, the kit rental sport and the testing facility.  I’m starting to get a little nervous, but I think it will be okay. Hope this week treats me good.

VERRY DRAINED!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment