Monday 1 August 2011

What motivate me?

The motives I have are:

I’m motivated by certain aspects of life such as learning curiosity and making a difference in other people’s lives. Every day I believe I should start something new and see outcome after
Every individual’s motives are important because they drive one to a particular path in life as it is said that if you going nowhere in particular any road will take you somewhere.

Music play an essential role in my motives (all types of music = r n b dominating though). Something about music it can be real powerful. If I hear a good song that I like it motivates me


Faith and hope motivate me that one day I will achieve my goals. Starting from zero there is nothing to lose, though I have lost some things that had value in my life but that couldn’t stop me from adventuring, I believe that everyday’s new beginnings.

Among other things that motivates me is love…. to love someone and being loved back in return really takes me to the sky, actually a motive is driven by love.

And all the successful businesswomen who started their business/es from scratch and made it to the top keep me motivated because that signifies the potential of being successful in my career endeavors. Funny enough, some of them had to start from home (in the garage) but now they have international businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment