Monday 1 August 2011

List your top 200 achievements

People who are oriented towards achievement, in general, enjoy life and feel in control, being motivated keeps me dynamic and give me self-respect which help me, achieve my objectives. My best achievment is that I think all my friends and family really know that I love them. That they know they can always come ask my help, and that I will do as much as I can.

My overall in my life
primary school
secondary school/Matric /grade 12
career,
family,
kids,
friendship
to be born
able to walk
to talk
listen
hear
do things for myself
sharing
write
play
make friends
still breathing
grow
wake up
work
the list is endless

When I simulate and visualize my goals, I visualize the exact achievement of the specifics as if they have already been accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment