Sunday 13 November 2011

My favourite Cat in the Hat book

I've been hearing about this topic and reading about it since i was very young in my early young age. Cat in the Hat book must have been when I was in pre-school. I used to enjoy reading the books because they were funny and entertaining, the crazy story lines captured one’s imagination.

 And there was a movie based on the Cat in the Hat book which was released on the big screen in 2003; I had an opportunity of watching the movie and see the story come to life right in front of me. Cat in the Hat books have been around for over 50 years and hopefully they will be still around for generations to come in order for children to enjoy them.

Maybe I should give myself a chance to read one of the books soon, who knows the book might bring out the child in me. I think every child needs to read the Cat in the Hat books. It’s a good book to start reading to children at a young age already. Since they've heard the book so many times already, it’ll be easier for them to start reading alone.  The words are easy to sound out and  some of the most common words in the English language.

No comments:

Post a Comment