Sunday 13 November 2011

Watch this space.

I have had many people saying this and sometimes get confused if they are threatening me or what. Usually this will appear at the end of ma friends’ texts. But I have just realized that it’s another way to promise something. Like my friend when we play cards she would say, “today I will bit you, watch this space”.
 As we are nearing to the end of our academic careers there is a lot coming up, though, of course each has their own goals but some of us will join the industry, some will take a break (of which I don’t encourage any of us to), some will run their own businesses, just watch the space!!!

  I have been processing this for a very long time now that as I have been living a student life since I started schooling now it’s about time I adventure other aspects of life which some I have been introduced into, like working, other things I would like to have a piece of are: workouts, sports (soccer, cricket and athletics), traveling, among other things. There are number of other things I want to venture into but watch the space.
  Please be patient and watch this space for other exciting things I want to do, watch out the developments and fantastic ventures I am about to undertake. Watch this space!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment