Tuesday 5 April 2011

If I were the boss

Its a difficult one and depends on the situation and job profile. Freshers are good in the sense that they are enthusiastic, hard working, fresh, always trying to do more, give their best. They are fast and lively, always on move. On the other hand, experience matters a lot as well. Specially if its a creative field. I feel, outdoor orienting job like marketing and sales are better handled by freshers while the designs and master minds have to be the experienced guys.

If i were the boss i would be willing to take up any risk to see that my company grows whether it be fresh candidates who cannot start delivering then and there ...;) but seriously i would like to have some aspiring freshers as well as some experienced hands on deck.. some fresh blood always simulate you to good ideas and changes... it is the duty of experienced hands to see to it that the fresh blood doesn't spill off the top... I wouldn’t mind singing and playing a song over a
guitar listing what I would’ve done if I were a BOSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment