Friday 8 April 2011

Namhla! The Go getter.

Namhla grew up in the Eastern Cape, raised by My Grandmother. I was an only child for most of my childhood, until three siblings of my mothers came along after my mother got married to my step father. As soon as my mother left me behind with my grandmother when I was seven years old, my biological father took me with him to Cape Town. I now have three little sisters and two brothers competing for my mom’s attention!

I moved to Cape Town to finish my school and my father wanted a better education for me. I  stayed in Khayelitsha for five years and then after that I moved to Gugulethu, until now that im staying on my own

Staying on my own is not as daunting as i expected, I  guess growing up as an only child helped me establish my independence from an early age. The biggest challenge was adjusting to having flat mates after years of never having to share my personal space.

I matriculated in 2006, at Gugulethu Comprehensive High where I was awarded the Golden Arrow Scholarship for one year at Varsity - for being helpful to other student by giving them counseling in time of need. The following year 2007 I was accepted at CPUT to study Public Relations Management.

I have suffered a few setbacks along the way, but I will be graduating this month of April 2011 for my National Diploma, and I am continuing with my post-graduate studies.

Otherwise i love giving as well as receiving, passion and uninhibited joy. Im total different from everyone, generous, kind loving person, most outgoing, disire to learn new things in life and my driving force is to take obstacles as challenges and find my way around them. I like interacting and co-operating with other people to achieve common goals.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't tell us what u do 2 have fun and any boyfriend in ur life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this... if is truly who you are then life and its egg will be at your doorstep
    Have fun...the world have eyes...its watching

    ReplyDelete