Tuesday 5 April 2011

Two people come out of a building and into a story.

Last Sunday I was coming from the  church, while I was walking I decided to visit  my Friends place in Gugulethu, i took sum time there chit-chatting to my friend talking to her about the Bible and what has been said by the  Pastor, I left at my friends place around about 18:30 rushing  for my family thinking that they might get worried about me being gone for  the whole day,  when I got home only to find out that, no one even noticed that I was not even there or seen me living the house, I was shocked to hear that and thinking that I was not important to my family thinking all sorts of thoughts, not  being  loved while you think you specially in front or not of your family’s eyes, I asked my self if  that was really true?  to me. definitely, they were lying thinking I was going to mind or something but then I did do mind although I acted strong as if I didn’t care about them too. but all in all

I think the waters just got muddied a little further!

Perhaps I should take to calling everywhere home. I would be much simplier

If you feel comfortable everywhere you are then why not feel at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment