Thursday 7 April 2011

IM NOT THE ONLY DREAMER

A year and a half ago I was totally broke after a business failure. I was miserable had major problems with my mother, siblings and life was a total disgrace. One day I received an email from an Internet friend he opened my eyes and introduced me to this program called Gumtree to look for a job and I did, as soon as I was emailing my Cv’s to every post I saw on the internet that is in need of unemployed people, I started day dreaming and night dreaming about me getting a good job that will pay me a lot of money so that I can provide for my family and start looking after my poor family. And guess what happened the following year which was year  2010 I received a call telling to come for an interview, I went for that interview and later on received another call telling I’ve got the job, the excitement that i had was behind my control, I  laughed, I cried I even thanked God for getting this job. And I said to my self IM NOT THE ONLY DREAMER . you dream about something and it will happen exactly  the way you dreamed about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment